This past month our CRO and Promotional Products Manager traveled to the PPAI Expo in Las Vegas. Although they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, this time that is not the case. We sat down with our promotional products manager to find out what to watch for in the promotional products industry in 2019.
First of all, what is PPAI Expo? This is the largest promotional products expo of the year, held every January in Las Vegas, NV. This show is a great opportunity to view the newest promotional products for the upcoming year. With 1,200+ exhibiting companies on the floor our team made their way through the space and viewed 1,000’s of products. There were quite a few products that really caught the attention of the team, so we decided to highlight their top 5.
- Coming in at number one is the Rocketbook. The Rocketbook is revolutionizing the note taking process by allowing consumers to convert their handwritten notes to text. How does it work? Start off by downloading the Rocketbook mobile app and setting up the destinations which you would like for your notes to go to (email, cloud drive, etc.). Then begin writing in your Rocketbook with the pen provided. Once completed select the destination you would like the notes to go to, and then snap a picture through the app. This will then send your notes to the selected destination. See how it works here!
An imprint can be added to the front of each book. Each Rocketbook comes with the reusable smart notebook, a Frixion Line Pen and a microfiber cloth to erase the pages once
- Next up is the Bose SoundWear Companion Speaker. This speaker allows users to listen to music safely on the go without disturbing others around them. This speaker rests comfortably on the shoulders of the user allowing the user to still hear everything around them. Easily switch from music to a phone call with the push of a button. With such great sound quality no one will even realize you are talking into a speaker and not a phone. Check out how it works here! This item is the perfect high-end gift that everyone will love whether they listen to music regularly or not.
- Our next item is one that encourages relaxation. The air sofa can be set up in less than a minute, and all you need for assembly is air. The Air Sofa is portable and perfect to take on a trip to the beach, park, etc. Just fill it up with air, then deflate it once you are finished and you will be on your way. As you can see our promotional products manager tested out this product for us.
- The next item is a perfect for a summer giveaway when mosquitos are out if full force. It is the Mosquito Bite Relief Electrical Stimulator. This tool is FDA approved, and provides instant relief to those pesky mosquito bites. With just a few clicks on the bite you will experience instant relief to the bite area.
5. One final popular item that really stuck out to the team were wireless chargers. There are a wide variety of chargers available today that it is hard to pick just one. As the wireless charger market continues to grow it is important to ensure to select chargers that are UL approved. There are a wide variety of chargers available for imprint based on whether you are looking for a charger based on output power, design, etc.
These are just a few of the many promotional products to watch for on the market in 2019. Have an event coming up, or just looking to stock up on promotional items? Allow our sales team to provide recommendations for promotional items that fit within your budget, and will leave a lasting impression. Reach out to your One Point sales representative today for more information!